1. Khani H, Joharinia S, Kariminasab MH, Ganji R, Azad Marzabadi E, Shakeri M, et al. An evaluation of quality of life in amputee veterans in Mazandaran. 2011;3(1):49-56. [Persian]
2. Hatami H, Razavi S, Ardebili H, Majlisi F, Seyed Nozadi M, Parizad S. Public health. Volume 2. 1st Edition. Tehran: Arjmand Publication; 2006. [Persian]
3. Masoumi M, Soroush MR, Modirian E. Evaluation of psychiatric problems among war-related bilateral upper limb amputees. J Mil Med. 2008;10(3):185-92. [Persian]
4. Peraica T, Vidović A, Petrović ZK, Kozarić-Kovačić D. Quality of life of Croatian veterans' wives and veterans with posttraumatic stress disorder. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2014;12(1):136-44 [DOI:10.1186/s12955-014-0136-x
5. Monson CM, Taft CT, Fredman SJ. Military-related PTSD and intimate relationships: From description to theory-driven research and intervention development. Clin Psychol Rev. 2009;29(8):707-14. [DOI:10.1016/j.cpr.2009.09.002
6. Renshaw KD, Blais RK, Caska CC. Distress in spouses of combat veterans with PTSD: The importance of interpersonally based cognitions and behaviors. In Risk and Resilience in US. Military Families, MacDermid Wadswrth S, Riggs D, editors. New York: Springer; 2011. p.69-84. [DOI:10.1007/978-1-4419-7064-0_4
7. Yahyazadeh H, Masoomzadeh N. Life experiences of veterans of wives. Welf Soc Dev Plan. 2017;7(28):91-115. [Persian]
8. Smith TB, Bartz J, Richards PS. Outcomes of religious and spiritual adaptations to psychotherapy: A meta-analytic review. Psychother Res. 2007;17(6):643-55. [DOI:10.1080/10503300701250347
9. Asadi Nooghani A, Omidi S, Haji Aghajani S. Psychiatric nursing. 11th Edition. Tehran: Boshra publications; 2005. [Persian]
10. Rodolico JT. Teaching cognitive learning strategies and vocabulary testing. Hwa Kang J TEFL. 2002;1(8):1-20.
11. Baghgoli H, Afshar K. Using spiritual intelligence in the field of religious education (Opportunities and challenges). Fifth Conference of Iranian Society of Philosophy of Education, Philosophy of Religious and Ethical Education, (May 31 and June 1, 2014). Kerman: Shahid Bahonar University; 2014. [Persian]
12. Joshi SH, Kumari SH. Religious beliefs and mental health: An empirical review. Delhi Psychiatry J. 2011;14(1):40-50.
13. Kobasa S. Hardiness, Psychology. New York: Guilford Press; 2008.
14. Kobasa SC, Maddi SR, Puccetti MC, Zola MA. Effectiveness of hardiness, exercise and social support as resources against illness. J Psychosom Res. 1985;29(5):525-33. [DOI:10.1016/0022-3999(85)90086-8
15. Hasler G, Hopwood CJ, Jacob GA, Brändle LS, Schulte-Vels T. Patient-reported outcomes in borderline personality disorder. Dialogues Clin Neurosci. 2014;16(2):255-66.
16. Ganji H, Mami SH, Amirian K, Neyazi E. The effectiveness of hardiness training (kobasa mody model) on students'test anxiety and academic achievement. J Instr Eval. 2015;8(29):61-73. [Persian]
17. Lambert VA, Lambert CE, Petrini M, Li XM, Zhang YJ. Predictors of physical and mental health in hospital nurses within the People's Republic of China. Int Nurs Rev. 2007;54(1):85-91. [DOI:10.1111/j.1466-7657.2007.00512.x
18. Zahed Babolan A, Ghasempour A, Hasanzade SH. The role of forgiveness and psychological hardiness in prediction of hope. Knowl Res Appl Psychol. 2011;12(45):12-9. [Persian]
19. Hoseindokht A, Fathi Ashtiani A, Taghizadeh ME. Relationship between spiritual intelligence and spiritual well-being with quality of life and marital satisfaction. Psychol Relig. 2013;6(2):57-74. [Persian]
20. Ganji H. Mental Health. 14th Edition. Tehran: Arasbaran; 2013. [Persian]
21. Aghilinejad M, Mohammadi S, Afkari ME, Abbaszade Dizaji R. Surveying the association between occupational stress and mental health, personality and life stressful events in Tehran police officers. Res Med. 2007;31(4):355-60. [Persian]
22. Aidelkhani SH, Heydari H. Measuring the effectiveness of resilience training on the mental health and quality of life of the handicapped veterans' wives. J Mil Psychol. 2016;7(27):67-80. [Persian]
23. Dehghan F, Piri Kamrani M, Goli R, Rahmani H. The impact of life skills training on marital satisfaction, marital dissatisfaction and mental health of veteran's wife. Woman Soc. 2017;7(4):1-11. [Persian]
24. Lashkari M, Sirafi M, Beliad M. The role of mediator of perceived stress in the relationship between hardiness and quality of life in hemodialysis patients. J Appl Psychol. 2016;9(4):91-107. [Persian]
25. Kheiravaran Z, Fatahi Andabil A. The Effectiveness of teaching spirituality in a group method on resilience of veterans wives of Tehran. International Conference on Psychology and Culture of Life: Institute of Cultural Ambassador Mobin; (August 27, 2015), Istanbul. Istanbul: Institute of cultural ambassador Mobin; 2015. [Persian]
26. Austin EJ, Saklofske DH, Egan V. Personality, well-being and health correlates of trait emotional intelligence. Personal Individ Differ. 2005;38(3):547-58. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2004.05.009
27. Jordan PJ, Ashkanasy NM, Härtel CE, Hooper GS. Workgroup emotional intelligence: Scale development and relationship to team process effectiveness and goal focus. Hum Resour Manag Rev. 2002;12(2):195-214. [DOI:10.1016/S1053-4822(02)00046-3
28. Salovey P, Bedell BT, Detweiler JB, Mayer JD. Current directions in emotional intelligence research. In: Lewis M, Haviland Jonse JM, editors. Handbook of emotions. 2nd Edition. New York: Guilford Press; 2000. pp. 504-20.
29. Le TN. Mindfulness-based adventure camp for military youth. J Ext. 2014;52(2):2FEA5. 32- Hamid N, Keikhosravani M, Babamiri M, Dehghani M. The relationship between mental health, spiritual intelligence with resiliency in student of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences. Jentashapir J Health. 2012;3(2):331-8. [Persian] 33- Ahmadi KH, Habibi M, Shahi R, Khoshkam S, Moradi A, Akhavan Rad SH, et al. Research findings, limitations, and orientations in the field of veterans' mental health. J Mil Med. 2013;14(4):251-60. [Persian]
30. Lichter DT, Carmalt JH. Religion and marital quality among low-income couples. Soc Sci Res. 2009;38(1):168-87. [DOI:10.1016/j.ssresearch.2008.07.003
31. Tsaousis I, Nikolaou I. Exploring the relationship of emotional intelligence with physical and psychological health functioning. Stress Health. 2005;21(2):77-86. [DOI:10.1002/smi.1042
32. Lumley MA. Alexithymia, emotional disclosure, and health: A program of research. J Personal. 2004;72(6):1271-300. [DOI:10.1111/j.1467-6494.2004.00297.x
33. Rains SA. The implications of stigma and anonymity for self-disclosure in health blogs. Health Commun. 2014;29(1):23-31. [DOI:10.1080/10410236.2012.714861