1. Babai N. Social policy and health. J Soc Welf. 2003;3(10):201-32. [Persian]
2. Mousavi B, Soroush MR, Masoumi M, Ganjparvar Z, Montazeri A. Quality of life in spouses of war related bilateral lower limb amputees. Daneshvar Med. 2010;17(84):11-18. [Persian]
3. Sammarco A. Perceived social support, uncertainty and quality of life younger breast cancer survivors. Cancer Nurs. 2001;24(3):212-9. [DOI:10.1097/00002820-200106000-00007
4. Sisk DA, Torrance EP. Spiritual intelligence: Developing higher consciousness. New York: Consciousness Buffalo; creative Education foundation press; 2001.
5. Naderi A, Sedighi Sh, Roshanae Gh, Ahmadpanah M, Rostampur F, Asadi z. Quality of life of spouses of war related amputees of Hamedan city, Iran. Iran J War Public Health. 2016;8(3):157-63. [Persian]
6. Li L, Wang HM, Shen Y. Chinese SF36 health survey translation, cultural adaption, Validation, and normalization. J Epidemiol Community Health. 2003;57(4):259-63. [DOI:10.1136/jech.57.4.259
7. Bergland A, Narum I. Quality of life demands comprehension and further exploration. J Aging Health. 2007;19(1):39-61. [DOI:10.1177/0898264306296766
8. Ahmadi R, Ahadi H, Mazaheri M, Delavar A, Najarian B. Effect of training NLP on depression in student. J New Find Psychol. 2011;6(18):59-74. [Persian]
9. Mikaeeli F, Hemati Maslakpak M, Farhadi M, Feizipour H. The effect of neuro-linguistic programing on mental health in critical care nurses in Urmia. J Urmia Nurse Midwifery Fac. 2016;14(5):437-45. [Persian]
10. Dilts RB. The study of the structure of subjective experience. Santa Cruz: Meta Publications; 1980.
11. Ehteshami Tabar A, Moradi A, Shahraray M. Efficacy of NLP on general health and training motivation. J psychol. 2006;10(1):52-65. [Persian]
12. Hemmati Maslakpak M, Farhadi M, Fereidoni J. The effect of neuro-linguistic programming on occupational stress in critical care nurses. Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2016;21(1):38-44. [DOI:10.4103/1735-9066.174754
13. Kajbaf MB, Moghaddas M, Aghaei A. The Effectiveness of neuro-linguistic programming on Marital Adjustment. J Knowl Res Appl Psychol. 2012;12(4)(continuous No.46):30-40. [Persian]
14. Karunaratne M. Neuro-linguistic-programming and application in treatment of phobias. J Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2010;16(4):203-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.ctcp.2010.02.003
15. Zamini S, Hosseini Nasab SD, Hashemi T. The Effect of NLP strategies training on self-efficacy and problem solving among girl students. J Psychol. 2009;13(3):258-71. [Persian]
16. Saadati Shamir A, Zahmatkesh Z. The Effectiveness of neuro-linguistic programming on mental health and responsibility of bojnourd's students. J Educ Res. 2006;(8):63-77. [Persian]
17. Scheemeister E. The impact of regular NLP training on the performance motivation of children in primary school. 1st Edition. Santa Cruz: NLP university press; 2002. pp. 67-76.
18. Stipancic M, Renner W, Schutz P, Donel R. Effects of neuro-linguistic psychotherapy on psychological difficulties and perceived quality of life. Couns Psychother Res. 2010;10(1):39-49. [DOI:10.1080/14733140903225240
19. NLpmax [Internet]. Australia: Neuro Linguistic Programming and Organizational Devlopment University of Sydney; 2007 [cited 2007 Jun 17]. Available from: http: www.nlpmax.com.
20. Hall LM. Back to the true NLP sources. Anchore Point. 2008;17:53-5.
21. Doel S. Surface and deep structure. Anchore Point. 2002;16(12):12-5.
22. Arab bafarani H, Abedi A, Behrouz B, Naghavi M, Ashrafabadi M. The effectiveness of neuro-linguistic programming on marital adjustment in couples referring to counseling centers in Isfahan. J New Psychol Res. 2012;7(28):141-57. [Persian]
23. Nejat S, Montazeri A, Halakoee Naeeni K, Mohammad K, Majdzadeh SR. Establishing a World Health Organization Quality of Life Questionnaire - Translating and Psychometrics of the Iranian Species. J Health Inst Health Res. 2006;4(4):1-12. [Persian]
24. Nejati V, Amini R, Zabihzadeh A, Masoumi M, Maleki Gh, Shoaie F. Mindfulness as effective factor in quality of life of blind veterans. Tebe e Janbaz. 2011;3(11):1-7. [Persian]
25. Parande A, Sirati Nayer M, Khaghanizade M, Karimi Zarchi A. Comparing the effect of two methods: Conflict resolution and calming in quality of life in veteran's wife who suffer from PTSD with depression. J Fundam Ment Health. 2007;9(33-34):67-76. [Persian]
26. Nejati V, Amini R, Zabihzade A, Masoomi M, Maleki G, Shoaee F. Mindfulness, the effective factorin quality of life in veterans of blind. Iran J War Public Health. 2011;3(11):1-7. [Persian]
27. Seligman ME, Steen TA, Park N, Peterson C. Positive psychology progress: Empirical validation of intervention. Am Psychol. 2005;60(5):410-21. [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.60.5.410
28. Sin LN, Lyubomirsky S. Enhancing well-being and alleviating depressive symptoms with positive psychology interventions: A practice-friendly meta-analysis. J Clin Psychol. 2009;65(5):467-87. [DOI:10.1002/jclp.20593
29. Schütze R, Rees C, Preece M, Schütze M. Low mindfulness predicts pain catastrophizing in a fear-avoidance model of chronic pain. Pain. 2010;148(1):120-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.pain.2009.10.030
30. Brown CA, Jones AK. Meditation experience predicts less negative appraisal of pain: Electrophysiological evidence for the involvement of anticipatory neural responses. Pain. 2010;150(3):428-38. [DOI:10.1016/j.pain.2010.04.017