1. AbdolahzadeFard AR, Sorourzadeh SK, Azhdari N. Sidewalks and urban equipment modification for veterans and disabled persons. Iran J War Pub Health. 2016;8(4):217-24. [Persian]
2. Aurora U. Study for determining laterality in children with motor disabilities in adapted physical activities. Proced Soc Behav Sci. 2014;19(117):646-52. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.02.276
3. Lucas-Carrasco R, Eser E, Hao Y, McPherson KM, Green A, Kullmann L, et al. The quality of care and support (QOCS) for people with disability scale: Development and psychometric properties. Res Dev Disabil. 2011;32(3):1212-25. [DOI:10.1016/j.ridd.2010.12.030
4. Salehi M, Tavakol HKh, Shabani M, Ziaei T. The relationship between self-esteem and sexual self-concept in people with physical-motor disabilities. Iran Red Crescent Med J. 2015;17(1):e25359. [Persian] [DOI:10.5812/ircmj.25359
5. Saeedi M, Khalatbari J. The effect of treatment based on acceptance and commitment on adaptation and quality of life in disabled people. J Educ Psychol. 2016;7(1):53-62. [Persian]
6. Moradi A, Kalantary M. Impact of life skills education on mental profile of women with physical disabilities mobility. J Except Child. 2006;56(12):559-76. [Persian].
7. Shamsipour Dehkordi P, Bahrami V. The comparison of sport self-regulation and meta-cognition beliefs between athletes with three different levels of skill. Stud Sport Psychol. 2016;5(16):81-98. [Persian]
8. Claes L, Vertommen S, Smits D, Bijttebier P. Emotional reactivity and self-regulation in relation to personality disorders. Personal Individ Differ. 2009;47(8):948-53. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2009.07.027
9. Cole J, Logan TK, Walker R. Social exclusion, personal control, self-regulation, and stress among substance abuse treatment clients. Drug alcohol depend. 2011;113(1):13-20. [DOI:10.1016/j.drugalcdep.2010.06.018
10. Bandura A. Self-efficacy: The exercise of control. London: W.H. Freeman; 1997. pp. 43-55.
11. Hagger M, Wood CW, Stiff C, Chatzisarantis NL. Self-regulation and self-control in exercise: The strength-energy model. Int Rev Sport Exercise Psychol. 2010;3(1):62-86. [DOI:10.1080/17509840903322815
12. Kajbaf MB, Molavie H, Shirazi Tehrani A. Relationship of motivational believes and self-regulation strategies with educational performance in students. 2003;5(1):27-33. [Persian]
13. Gholamali Lavasani M, Ejei J, Dawoodi M. The effectiveness of self-regulation learing strategies training on the self-regulation skills,academic engagement and test anxiety. J Psychol. 2013;17:169-181. [Persian].
14. Tavakolizadeh J, Ebrahimi-Qavam S. Effect of teaching of self-regulated learning strategies on self-efficacy in students. Proced Soc Behav Sci. 2011;29:1096-104. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.11.343
15. Mohamadtaghi B, Shamsipour Dehkordi P, Hejazi Dinan P. Effectiveness of physical activity on quality of life and pain self-efficacy in veterans and non-veterans with amputations of lower limbs. Iran J War Pub Health. 2016;8(2):95-103. [Persian]
16. FarahAbadi S, Monsheie G, Sarshar M. Comparison of mental toughness in disabled athletes, disabled non-athletes and non-disabled women. J Woman Cult. 2011;2(8)97-108. [Persian]
17. Aslankhani MA, Abdoli B, Zamani Sani SH, Fathi Rezaie Z. Emotional intelligence in athletes with disabilities. Dev Psychol. 2009;6(21):15-24. [Persian]
18. Kiani M, Shirvani T, Ghanbari H, Kiani S. The role of exercise in free time of veteran and disabled peoples. Iran J War Pub Health. 2013;5(18). [Persian]
19. Delavr, A. Theoretical and applied foundations of research in human and social sciences. Tehran: Roshd; 2013. [Persian]
20. Arfaa F, Ahanchian M, BahmanAbadi S. Attribution styles and self-regulation: The role of personality styles. J Behav Sci. 2014;8(2). [Persian]
21. Yusuf M. Investigating relationship between self-efficacy, achievement motivation, and self-regulated learning strategies of undergraduate students: A study of integrated motivational models. Proced Soc Behav Sci. 2011;15:2614-17. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.04.156
22. Magar EC, Phillips LH, Hosie JA. Self-regulation and risk taking. Personal Individ Differ. 2008;45:153-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2008.03.014