1. Jandaghi Gh, Tabarsa Gh, Heidari H, Heidari F. Studying the Satisfaction of war handicapped to health and treatment services and its impact on subjective well-being. Iran J War Public Health. 2010;3(1):30-6. [Persian]
2. Arefnasab Z, Babamahmoodi A, Babamahmoodi F, Noorbala AA, Alipour A, Panahi Y, et al. Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) and its effects on psychoimmunological factors of chemically pulmonary injured veterans. Iran J Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2016;15(6):476-86.
3. McFarlane AC. The impact of war on mental health: Lest we forget. World Psychiatry. 2015;14(3):351. [DOI:10.1002/wps.20253
4. Altimus C, Ford W, Chapman B, Tillery C. The importance of a holistic safety, health, and wellness research program. Nat Inst J. 2017;(278).
5. Mamdouh F, Lazarus H. Subjective well-being in rich and poor countries. J Manag Dev. 2008;27(11):1053-65. [DOI:10.1108/02621710810916303
6. Talaeikhoei M, Nematirezvani H, Fischerauer SF, Ring D, Chen N, Vranceanu AM. Emotion regulation strategies mediate the associations of positive and negative affect to upper extremity physical function. Compr Psychiatr. 2017;75:85-93. [DOI:10.1016/j.comppsych.2017.03.005
7. Vazquer C, Hervas G, Rahona JJ, Gomez D. Psychological well-being and health, contribution of positive psychology. Int J Clin Health Psychol. 2009;5(8):15-27.
8. Lapa TY. Physical activity levels and psychological well-being: A case study of university students. Soc Behav Sci. 2015;186:739-43. [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.04.122
9. Korinek K, Loebach P, Teerawichitchainan B. Physical and mental health consequences of war-related stressors among older adults: An analysis of posttraumatic stress disorder and arthritis in northern Vietnamese war survivors. J Gerontol Ser B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2017;72(6):1090-102.
10. Herbert JD. Acceptance and commitment therapy: An experiential approach to behavior change, S.C. Hayes, K.D. Strosahl, K.G. Wilson, Guilford Press, New York (1999). Cogn Behav Pract. 2002;9(2):164-6.
11. Hayes SC, Strosahl KD, Wilson KG. Acceptance and commitment therapy: The process and practice of mindful change. New York City: Guilford Press; 2011.
12. Wolitzkytaylor KB, Arch JJ, Rosenfield D, Craske MG. Moderators and non-specific predictors of treatment outcome for anxiety disorders: A comparison of cognitive behavioral therapy to acceptance and commitment therapy. J Consult Clin Psychol. 2012;80(5):786-99. [DOI:10.1037/a0029418
13. Segal ZV, Teasdale JD. Mindfulness-based cognitive therapy for depression. 2nd Edition. New York City: Guilford Press; 2018.
14. Hayes SC, Luoma JB, Bond FW, Masuda A, Lillis J. Acceptance and commitment therapy model processes and outcomes. Behav Rese Ther. 2006;44:1-25. [DOI:10.1016/j.brat.2005.06.006
15. Bahreini Z, Sanagouye-Moharer Gh. Effectiveness of acceptance and commitment therapy on psychological well-being and resiliency of abandoned adolescents. SALAMAT IJTIMAI Commun Health. 2019;6(1):70-9. [Persian]
16. Saeidi M, Khalatbari J. The effectiveness of acceptance/commitment therapy on adjustment and quality of life of disabled persons in welfare organization. J Educ Psychol. 2016;7(1):53-62. [Persian]
17. Brown M, Glendenning AC, Hoon AE, John A. Effectiveness of web-delivered acceptance and commitment therapy in relation to mental health and well-being: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Med Internet Res. 2016;18(8):221. [DOI:10.2196/jmir.6200
18. Omidi A, Shabanzadeh Fini M, Akbari H, Akasheh G. The effects of mindfulness-based stress reduction on emotional regulation and psychological well-being of Iranian veteran's homemakers with secondary posttraumatic stress disorder. Arch Trauma Res. 2017;6(4):82-6. [Persian] [DOI:10.4103/atr.atr_4_18
19. Fathieashtiani A, Tavalaiy SA, Azizabadie Farahani M, Moghanie Lankarani M. Relation between psychological
20. signs and self-esteem in chemical victims in Sardasht. Mil Med. 2007;9(4):273-82. [Persian]
21. Tavalaee A. the chemical veteran's quality of life 15 years after exposure mustard gas. Int J Behav Sci. 2007;1(1):17-25. [Persian]
22. Rabie M, Zerehpush A, Palahang H, Zarie Mahmood Abadi H. Relationship between components of cognitive emotion regulation and anxiety disorders in child and adolescent. J Res Behave Sci. 2013;11(5):363-74. [Persian]
23. Ryff CD. Psychological well-being in adult life. Curr Dir Psychol Sci. 1995;4(4):99-104. [DOI:10.1111/1467-8721.ep10772395
24. Shokri O, Kadivar P, Farzad V, Daneshvarpour Z, Dastjerdi R, Paeezi M. A Study of Factor Structure of 3, 9 and 14-item Persian Versions of Ryff's Scales Psychological Well-being in University Students. Iran J Psychiatry Clin Psycol. 2008;14(2):152-61. [Persian]
25. Karimi K, Kavousian J, Karamati H, Arabzadeh M, Ramezani V. Structural model of perfectionism,
26. academic motivation with psychological well-being in high school students. J Appl Psychol. 2016;3(39):311-27. [Persian]
27. Forman EM, Herbert JD. New directions in cognitive behavior therapy: Acceptance based therapies. In: O'donohue O, Fisher JE, editors. Cognitive behavior therapy: Applying empirically supported treatments in your practice. 2nd Edition. Hoboken: John Wiley & Sons, Inc; 2008.
28. Zettle RD. Act with affective disorders. In: Hayes SC, Strosahl KD, editors. A Practical guide to acceptance and commitment therapy. New York: Springer; 2008.
29. Hayes sc. Acceptance and commitment therapy, relational frame theory, and the third wave of behavioral and cognitive therapies. Behav Ther. 2010;35(4):639-65. [DOI:10.1016/S0005-7894(04)80013-3
30. Carmody J, Baer RA. Relationships between mindfulness practice and levels of mindfulness, medical and psychological symptoms and well-being in a mindfulness-based stress reduction program. J Behav Med. 2008;31(1):23-33. [DOI:10.1007/s10865-007-9130-7
31. Kearney DJ, Simpson TL, Malte CA, Felleman B, Martinez ME, Hunt SC. Mindfulness-based stress reduction in addition to usual care is associated with improvements in pain, fatigue, and cognitive failures among veterans with gulf war illness. American J Med. 2016;129(2):204-14. [DOI:10.1016/j.amjmed.2015.09.015
32. Hayes SC, Wilson KG, Gifford EV, Bissett R, Piasecki M, Batten SV, et al. A preliminary trial of twelve step facilitation and acceptance and commitment therapy with polysubstance-abusing methadone maintained opiate addicts. Behav Ther. 2004;35(4):667-88. [DOI:10.1016/S0005-7894(04)80014-5
33. Barzegari Dehaj A, Jorjandi A, Hossinsabet F. Efficiency of the acceptance and commitment therapy on individual's psychological well-being in people with epilepsy in Imam Hossein Hospital in the autumn and winter of 2015. J Ilam Uni. 2017;25(1):138-47. [Persian] [DOI:10.29252/sjimu.25.1.138
34. Serpa JG, Taylor SL, Tillisch K. Mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) reduces anxiety, depression, and suicidal ideation in veterans. Med Care. 2014;52(12):S19-24. [DOI:10.1097/MLR.0000000000000202
35. Abbasi M, Khazan K, Pirani Z, Ghasemi Jobaneh R. Effectiveness of treatment based on acceptance and commitment on cognitive-emotional functions of veterans. Iran J War Public Health. 2016;8(4):203-8. [Persian]