1. Bahrainian A, Borhani H. Mental health in group of war veterans and their spouses in Qom. Res Med. 2003;27(4):305-12. [Persian]
2. Shoarinejad AA. Teacher and family career needs. Q J Educ. 1930;116:37-40 [Persian].
3. Keramati H, Moradi AR, Kaveh M. Investigating and comparing the family function and psychological imagery in the children of the martyr family. J Educ Innovat. 2005;4(11):57-75. [Persian].
4. Masten AS. Ordinary majic: resilience processes in development. Am Psychol. 2001;56(3):227-38. [DOI:10.1037/0003-066X.56.3.227
5. Connor KM, Davidson JR. Development of a new resilience scale: the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC). Depress Anxiety. 2003;18(2):76-82. [DOI:10.1002/da.10113
6. Khodabakhshi Koolaei A, Heidari S, Khoshkonesh A, Heidari M. Relationship between spiritual intelligence and resilience to stress and the preference of delivery method among pregnant women. J Obstet Gynecol Infertil. 2013;16(58):8-15. [Persian]
7. Garmezy N. Resilience and vulnerability to adverse developmental outcomes associate with poverty. Am Behav Sci. 1991;34(4):416-30. [DOI:10.1177/0002764291034004003
8. Martin AJ, Marsh HW. Academic buoyancy: towards an understanding of students' everyday academic resilience. J Sch Psycol. 2008;46(1):53-83. [DOI:10.1016/j.jsp.2007.01.002
9. Letzring TD, Block J, Funder DC. Ego-control and ego-resiliency: Generalization of self-report scales based on personality descriptions from acquanintances, clinians, and the self. J Res Pers. 2005;39(4):395-422. [DOI:10.1016/j.jrp.2004.06.003
10. Moghanloo M, Kolivand Z. Comparison of differentiation of self and cognitive self-control between addicts with a successful withdrawal attempt and drug dependent individuals. J Res Addict. 2018;12(46):101-20. [Persian]
11. Mehri Y, Salari SM, Langroudi MS, Baharamizadeh H. The relationship between differentiation of self and aspects of identity. Proc Soc Behav Sci. 2011;30:733-7. [Persian] [DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.2011.10.143
12. Bowen M. Family therapy in clinical practice. New York: Jason Aronson; 1978.
13. Kerr ME, Bowen M. Family evaluation. New York: Norton; 1988.
14. Maser MJ. A construc validiyy of differentiation of self measures and their correlates [Dissertation]. South Orange, New Jersey: Seton Hall University; 2011.
15. Hooper LM, DePuy V. Mediating and moderating effects of differentiation of self on depression symptomatology in a rural community sample. Fam J. 2010;18(4):351-68. [DOI:10.1177/1066480710374952
16. Chung H, Gale H. Comparing self-differentiation and psychological well-being between Korean and European American students. Contemp Fam Ther. 2006;28(3):367-81. [DOI:10.1007/s10591-006-9013-z
17. Williamson I, Sandage SJ, Lee RM. How social connectedness affects guilt and shame: Mediation by hope and differentiation of self. Pers Individ Differ. 2007;43(8):2159-70. [DOI:10.1016/j.paid.2007.06.026
18. Skowron EA, Wester SR, Azen R. Differentiation of self mediates college stress and adjustment. J Couns Dev. 2004;82(1):69-78. [DOI:10.1002/j.1556-6678.2004.tb00287.x
19. Johnson P, Buboltz WC. Differentiation of self and psychological reactance. Contemp Fam Ther. 2000;22(1):91-102. [DOI:10.1023/A:1007774600764
20. Sandage SJ, Jankowski PJ. Forgiveness, spiritual instability, mental health symptoms, and well-being: mediator effects of differentiation of self. Psychol Relig Spiritual. 2010;2(3):168-80. [DOI:10.1037/a0019124
21. Sepah Mansoor M, Bagheri F. Predicting health promoting lifestyle from health locus of control and attachment style. J Health Psychol. 2017;6(2):131-44. [Persian]
22. Mohammadi Zeidi I, Pakpour Hajiagha A, Mohammadi Zeidi B. Reliability and validity of Persian version of the health-promoting lifestyle profile. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2012:21(1):102-13. [Persian]
23. La'li M, Abedi A, Kajbaf MB. Construction and validation of the lifestyle questionnaire (LSQ). Psychol Res. 2011;15(1):64-80. [Persian]
24. Baker D. Health promotion in nursing practice. Fam Community Health; 2007;30(1):85-6. [DOI:10.1097/00003727-200701000-00011
25. Chaney D. Cosmopolitan art and cultural citizenship. Theory Cult Soc. 2002;19(1-2):157-74. [DOI:10.1177/026327640201900108
26. Lock CA, Lecouturier J, Mason JM, Dickinson HO. Lifestyle interventions to prevent osteoporotic fractures: a systematic review. Osteoporos Int. 2006;17(1):20-8. [DOI:10.1007/s00198-005-1942-0
27. Omidy Rad S, Hekmat HR. Comparison of health promotion and happiness promoting style in Adolescents without a guardian and Single-guarded and normal Adolescents. In: Proceedings of the World Conference on Psychology and Educational Sciences of the Social Sciences Law at the beginning of the third millennium; 2016 May 19; Green Industry Market Idea Company Research, Shiraz, Iran. Tehran: Civilica; 2017. [Persian]
28. Rastgar M, Zendehtalab HR, Yavari M, Mazloum SR. Health promoting lifestyle and its related factors in health volunteers in Mashhad. J Torbat Heydariyeh Univ Med Sci. 2015;3(3):48-55. [Persian]
29. Kaykhosravi N. Investigating the relationship between differentiation and dependence with identity styles in students at Behshahr Islamic Azad University [Dissertation]. Behshahr: Behshahr Islamic Azad University; 2017. [Persian].
30. Ebrahim Babaei F, Habibi M, Ghodrati S. Comparison of health promoting lifestyle in HIV-positive and HIV-negative individuals in Tehran. J Educ Community Health. 2017;4(3):38-43. [Persian] [DOI:10.21859/jech.4.3.38
31. Javidi Kalate Jafarabadi T. Social status of Martyrs' Spouses (Neyshabur City). In: Proceedings of the National Conference on Self-sacrifice and Martyrdom, Opportunities and Challenges in the fields of Culture, Economics and Politics; 2009 Mar 4; University of Mazandaran, Babolsar, Iran. [Persian]
32. Mojahed A, Kalantari M, Molavi H, Taher Neshatdost H, Shakiba M. comparative study of the mental health of war injured and martyrs' spouses in Zahedan. Horizon Med Sci. 2011;17(3):43-50. [Persian]
33. Samani S, Jokar B, Sahragard, N. Resilience, mental health and life satisfaction. J Psychiatry Clin Psychol Iran. 2007;13(3):290-5. [Persian]
34. Zarean Z, Nazari F, Hajir S, Alvandi P. Comparison of resiliency in parents of children with autism and the effectiveness of parental education in improving resilience. National Congresses for Children with Special Needs; 2018 Apr 25; Farhangiyan University, Isfahan, Iran. Tehran: Civilica; 2018. [Persian]
35. Khalatbari J, Bahari S. The relationship between resilience and life satisfaction. J Educ Psychol. 2010;1(2):83-94. [Persian]
36. Drake JR. Differention of self inventoty short form: creation and initial evidence of construct validity [Dissertation]. Kansas City: University of Missuri Kansas City; 2011.
37. Yousefi N. Psychometric measures of family scale, self-differentiation. J Fam Couns Psychother. 2011;1(1):19-38. [Persian]
38. Goldenberg H, Goldenberg I. Family therapy: an overview. 8th Edition. United States: Brooks/Cole; 2012.
39. Myers RE. Promoting healthy behaviors: how do we get the message across? Int J Nurs Stud. 2010;47(4):500-12. [DOI:10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2009.11.017
40. Barnes D, Almasy N. Refugees' perceptions of healthy behaviors. J Immigr Health. 2005;7(3):185-93. [DOI:10.1007/s10903-005-3675-8
41. Mohammadalizadeh Charandabi S, Mirghafourvand M, Tavananejad N, Karkhaneh M. Health promoting lifestyles and self-efficacy in adolescent boys. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2014;23(109):152-62. [Persian]