1. Parandeh A, Sirti M, Khaghani zadeh M, Karimi zarji AA. The effect of training conflict resolution on quality of life's on spouses of war veterans post traumattic stress disorder. J Mil Med. 2006;8(1):45-51. [Persian]
2. Gholipour S, Nazari AA, Gholipour M. Directory services to veterans and their quality life (case study: Kermanshah). J Contemp Soc Res. 2018;6(11):149-75. [Persian]
3. Haditabar H, Navabinezhad S, Ahghar GH. The effect of spiritual components training on quality of life of veterans' spouses working in adult schools in Tehran. Iran J War Public Health. 2012;4(3):1-11. [Persian]
4. Vafaei T, Khosravi S. comparison between mental health of devotee's spouses and normal person's spouses. Iran J War Public Health. 2009;1(4):9-13. [Persian]
5. Yamininia N. Investigation of personality traits of wives of spinal cord and spinal cord injury and spouses of non-injured individuals [Dissertaton].Tehran: Tarbiat Moallem University; 2001. [Persian]
6. Shoarinejad AA.Growth Psychology (1). Tehran: Payame Noor University; 2006. [Persian]
7. Akbarizadeh F, Bagheri F, Hatami HR, Hajivandi A. Relationship between spiritual intelligence, hardiness and general health among nurses. J Kermanshah Univ Med Sci. 2012;15(6):466-72. [Persian]
8. James Saduk B, Alcott Saduk V, Roez P. Kaplan & Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry behavioral sciences. Rezaei F, translator. Volume 2. 2nd Edition. Tehran: Arjmand; 2011 [Persian].
9. Javadi R, Parv D. The relationship between emotional intelligence and resilience in students at university of social welfare science and rehabilitation. J Res Addict. 2009;2(8):69-82. [Persian]
10. Fauci AJ, Bonciani M, Guerra R. Quality of life, vulnerability and resilience: a qualitative study of the tsunami impact on the affected population of Sri Lanka. Ann Ist Super Sanità. 2012;48(2):177-88. [DOI:10.4415/ANN_12_02_11
11. Murthy RS, Lakhminarayana R. Mental health consequences of war: a brief review of research findings. World Psychiatry. 2006;5(1):25-30.
12. Ganzer CA. Veteran women: mental health-related consequences of military service. Am J Nurs. 2016;116(11):32-9. [DOI:10.1097/01.NAJ.0000505583.09590.d4
13. MacDonell GV, Bhullar N, Thorsteinsson EB. Depression, anxiety, and stress in partners of Australian combat veterans and military personnel: a comparison with Australian population norms. Peer J. 2016;4:e2373. [DOI:10.7717/peerj.2373
14. Krešić Ćorića M, Klarića M, PetrovaB, Mihićb N. Psychological and behavioral problems in children of war veterans with post traumatic stress disorder. Eur J Psychiatry. 2016;30(3):219-30.
15. Quinn M. Psychosocial outcomes and predictors of distress among military spouses [Dissertaton]. Melbourne: Victoria University; 2017.
16. Devine DT. Levels of distress among women veterans attending a women's health specialty clinic in the VA healthcare system. [Dissertaton]. Tampa, Florida: University of South Florida; 2016.
17. Pemberton MR, Forman-Hoffman VL, Lipari RN, Ashley OS, Heller DC, Williams MR. Prevalence of past year substance use and mental illness by veteran status in a nationally representative sample. Center for Behavioral Health Statistics and Quality data review. 2016
18. Ahmadi MS. Religious beliefs and lifestyle with quality of life of second grade high school students in Zanjan. Woman Fam Stud. 2015;8(3):8-20. [Persian]
19. Afzalnia MR. Family mental health. 1st Edition. Tehran: Nasl-e noandish; 2007. [Persian]
20. Hasanzadeh R, Farzan S, Khodemlou A. Theories and application of psychological and personality tests. Tehran: Arasbaran; 2014. [Persian]
21. Farahini N, Afrouz G, Rasoulzadeh Tabatabaei SK. The relationship between parenting styles, shyness and creativity in the gifted. J Sch Psychol. 2013;2(4):137-53. [Persian]
22. Bigdeli I, Najafi M, Rostami M. The relation of attachment styles, emotion regulation, and resilience to well-being among students of medical sciences. Iran J Med Educ. 2013;13(9):721-29. [Persian]
23. Compell-Sills L, Stein MB. Psychometric analysis and refinement of the Conner-Davidson Resilience scale (CD-RISC): Validation of a 10 item measure of resilience. J Trauma Stress. 2007;20(6):1019- 28. [DOI:10.1002/jts.20271
24. Keyhani M, Taghvaei D, Rajabi A, Amirpour B. Internal consistency and confirmatory factor analysis of the Connor-Davidson Resilience Scale (CD-RISC) among nursing female students. Iran J Med Educ. 2015;14(10):857-59. [Persian]
25. Taghavi SMR. Assessment of the validity and reliability of the general health questionnaire. J Psychology. 2001;5(4):381-98. [Persian]
26. Nazifi M, Mokarami HR, Akbaritabar AA, Faraji Koujerdi M, Tabrizi R, Rahi A. Reliability, validity and factor structure of the Persian translation of General Health Questionnire (GHQ-28) in Hospitals of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. J Fasa Univ Med Sci. 2014;3(4):336-42. [Persian] [DOI:10.17795/jhealthscope-15547
27. Jafarzadeh N. Relationship between parenting and resilience styles with happiness of students. J Educ Psychol. 2015;11(37):67-81. [Persian]
28. Ghasemi M, Gholami A, Mehdizadeghan I. The effect of training Forgiveness on Resilience and Perceived stress in Wives of Veteran. Iran J War Public Health. 2017;9(4):177-83. [DOI:10.29252/acadpub.ijwph.9.4.177
29. Tozandehjani H, Tavakolizadeh J, Lazian Z. The effect of parenting styles on self-efficacy and mental health of Students. Horizon Med Sci. 2011;17(2):56-64. [Persian]
30. Zarnaghash M, Mehrabizadeh M, Bashlideh K, Davoodi I, Marashi SA. The effectiveness of mindfulness-based stress reduction on quality of life and resiliency of veterans spouses in Ahvaz. Psychol Methods Models. 2016;7(23):83-99. [Persian]
31. Seifi M. The effects of parenting styles on students' self-efficacy. Int J Hum Cult Stud. 2016;special Issus:2193-2200
32. Mishra P, Kiran UV. Parenting style and social anxiety among adolescents. Int J Appl Home Sci. 2018;5(1):117-23.
33. Mousavi SE, Low WY, Hashim AH. The relationships between perceived parental rearnig style and anxiety symptoms in malaysisan adolescents: the mediating role of early maladaptive schemas. J Depress Anxiety. 2016;2(9):1-8. [DOI:10.4172/2167-1044.S2-009
34. Hanafi H, Mousa Thabet AA. The relationship between parenting styles and mental health problems among preschool children living in Gaza Strip. EC Psychol Psychiatry. 2017;7(7):347-57.
35. Zhong X, Wu D, Nie X, Xia J, Li M, Lei F, et al. Parenting style, resilience, and mental health of community-dwelling elderly adults in China. BMC Geriatr. 2016;16:135. [DOI:10.1186/s12877-016-0308-0
36. Xu J, Ni S, Ran M, Zhang C. The relationship between parenting styles and adolescents' social anxiety in migrant families: a study in Guangdong, China. Front Psychol. 2017;8:626. [DOI:10.3389/fpsyg.2017.00626
37. Eman Shokry A, Hanna Hamdy, Rehab Fathy AH, Marwa EL-Sh. Association between social phobia and parenting styles among secondary school students. Am J Nurs Sci. 2016;5(3):96-105. [DOI:10.11648/j.ajns.20160503.14
38. Mahaptra S, Batul R. Psychosocial consequences of parenting. J Hum Soc Sci. 2016;21(2):10-7.
39. Sarwar S. Influence of parenting style on children's behaviour. J Educ Educ Dev. 2016;3(2):221-49. [DOI:10.22555/joeed.v3i2.1036