1. Mardani Hamouleh M, Borimnejhad L, Seyyed Fatemi N, Taghavi T. Correlation between genereal health and quality of life in caregivers of veterans with spinal cord injury. Iran J War Public Health. 2014;6(3):81-6. [Persian]
2. Vincent Y, Chan L, Kadir J, Carruthers B. Incidence, prevalence, costs, and impact on disability of common conditions requiring rehabilitation in the United States: Stroke, spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, multiple sclerosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, limb loss, and back pain. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2014;95(5):986-95. [DOI:10.1016/j.apmr.2013.10.032
3. Boals A, Trost Z, Berntsen D, Nowlin L, Wheelis T, Monden KR. Event centrality as a unique predictor of posttraumatic stress symptoms and perceived disability following spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord. 2017;55(11):1023-7. [DOI:10.1038/sc.2017.57
4. Brouner LS, Suddarth DS. Brunner and Suddarth's Text Book Medical Surgical Nursing. 10th Edition. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams&Wilkins; 2014.
5. Mohamadipoor M, Falahati M. Effectiveness of life skills training on mental health of spouses of veterans with affective disorders. Iran J War Public Health. 2016;8(1):25-32. [Persian]
6. Khodayarian M, Vaezi A, Jalapour S, Jalalpour T, Haji Hosseini H. The survey of quality of life in spinal cord injured people in Yazd in 2014. Mil Caring Sci. 2015;1(2):88-98. [Persian] [DOI:10.18869/acadpub.mcs.1.2.88
7. Sepasi H, Nourbakhsh P, Aghaei H. A comparison of sport personality characteristics and mental health dimensions of disabled and non-disabled male athletes. Int J Health, Wellness Soc. 2012;2(3):111-8.
8. Shokri B, Zarei M, Sahraei O. Comparing the mental health of the athletic and non-athletic sensory-disabled people. Soc Work. 2015;4(3):37-43. [Persian]
9. Ahmadi M, Bahaadinbeigy K, Noori T. Viewpoints of veterans affected by psychological disorders towards usage of telemental services for war veterans. Iran J War Public Health. 2013:6(21)51-9. [Persian]
10. Clement S, Schauman O, Graham T, Maggioni F, Evans-Lacko S, Bezborodovs C, et al. What is the impact of mental health-related stigma on help-seeking? A systematic review of quantitative and qualitative studies. Psychol Med. 2015;45(1):11-27. [DOI:10.1017/S0033291714000129
11. Rogers A, Pilgrim D. A sociology of mental health and illness. 5th Edition. New York: Two Penn Plaza; 2014. pp. 10121-2289.
12. Barnwell SV, Juretic MA, Hoerster KD, Van De Plasch R, Felker BL. VA puget sound telemental health service to rural veterans: A growing program. Psychol Serv. 2012;9(2):209-11. [DOI:10.1037/a0025999
13. Arefnasab Z, Ghanei M, Noorbala A, Alipour A, Babamahmoodi A. Correlation of spirometry and health- related quality of life with mental health in respiratory chemical damaged veterans. J Mazandaran Univ Med Sci. 2013;23(107):49-56. [Persian]
14. Delpisheh A, Mansourian M, Babakhani A, Bahamin Gh, Bidel Z, Behzadifar M, et al. Province comparison of general health between veterans and their spouses in Ilam. Iran J War Public Health. 2013:6(1);27-33. [Persian]
15. Schweininger S, Forbes D, Creamer M, McFarlane AC, Silove D, Bryant RA, et al. The temporal relationship between mental health and disability after injury. Depress Anxiety. 2015;32(1):64-71. [DOI:10.1002/da.22288
16. Kazemi O, Shojaedin SS, Hadadnezhad M. Comparison of internal and external rotator muscles strength in dominant and non-dominant organ and their relationship with shoulder pain of wheelchair basketball players. Iran J War Public Health. 2016;8(2):83-8. [Persian]
17. Saadat S, Javadi M, Sabet Divshali B, Tavakoli AH, Ghodsi SM, Montazeri A, et al. Health-related quality of life among individuals with long-standing spinal cord injury: A comparative study of veterans and non-veterans.BMC Public Health. 2010;10(6):4-10. [DOI:10.1186/1471-2458-10-6
18. Goldberg D. Manual of the general health questionnaire. 1th Edition. Great Britain: Windsor: NFER; 1978.
19. Foruzandeh N, Delaram M, Foruzandeh M, Derakhshande S. Study of mental health status of cardiovascular diseases patients and determination of some effective factors on it in the patients hospitalized in CCU and cardiology wards of Hajar Hospital, Shahrekord. J Clin Nurs Midwifery. 2013;4(3):18-25. [Persian]
20. Delavar A, Koushki SH, Jalali Farahani M. Relationships among psychological wellbeing components with public health in high school students. Psychol Res. 2013;5(19):115-26. [Persian]
21. Nazifi M, Mokarami HR, Akbaritabar AK, Faraji Kujerdi M, Tabrizi R, Rahi A. Reliability, validity and factor structure of the persian translation of General Health Questionnire (GHQ-28) in hospitals of Kerman University of Medical Sciences. J Fasa Univ Med Sci. 2014;3(4):336-42. [Persian]
22. Delavar A, Koushki SH, Jalali Farahani M. Relationships among psychological wellbeing components with public health in high school students. Psychol Res. 2013;5(19):115-126. [Persian]
23. Khani H, Zamani N, Ghorbani A, Jahangir AH, Jenaabadi H. Mental health of Iranian amputees veterans living on the Mazandaran province. Iran J War Public Health. 2016;8(3):149-56. [Persian]
24. Heidari AR, Moshak R, Darvishi H. Comparison of self-efficacy, loneliness, fear of success and life satisfaction between disabled and normal university students. J Soc Psychol. 2010;4(10):7-26. [Persian]
25. Silver J, Ljungberg L, libin A, Groah S. Barriers for individuals with spinal cord injury returning to the community: A preliminary classification. Disabil Health J. 2012;5(3):190-6. [DOI:10.1016/j.dhjo.2012.03.005
26. Medola FO, Busto RM, Marcal AF, Junior AA, Douradoa AC. Sports on quality of life of individuals with spinal cord injury: A case series. Rev Bras Med Esporte. 2011;17(4):254-6. [DOI:10.1590/S1517-86922011000400008
27. Tahmasebi H, Abasi E, Zafari M, Darvish khezri H. Comparison of the quality of life of paraplegic veterans and disables; Case study of Mazandaran province, Iran. Iran J War Public Health. 2016;8(3):171-6. [Persian]
28. Van Koppenhagen CF, Post MW, Van Der Woude LH, De Witte LP, Van Asbeck FW, De Groot S, et al. Changes and determinants of life satisfaction after spinal cord injury: A cohort study in the Netherlands. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008;89(9):1733-40. [DOI:10.1016/j.apmr.2007.12.042
29. Mokhtari F, Ghasemi N. Comparison of Elderlys quality of life and mental health living in nursing homes and members of retiered club of Shiraz city. Salmand. 2011;5(4):53-63. [Persian]