1. Vafaei T, Khosravi S, Moein L. Comparison of communication patterns of veterans' spouses with normal husbands. Iran J War Public Health. 2009;2(5):21-6. [Persian]
2. Aydakhani Sh, Heydari H. Measuring the Effectiveness of Resilience Training on the Mental Health and Quality of Life of the Handicapped Veterans' Wives. J Mil Psychol. 2016;7(27):67-80. [Persian]
3. Esazadegan A, Meikaeili Monie F, Maroei Milan F. The relationship between hope, optimism and meaning of education with academic performance in high school students. J Sch Psychol. 2014;3(2):137-52. [Persian]
4. Snyder CR. Genesis: The birth and growth of hope. In: Snyder CR, Editor. Hand book of hope: Theory, measures, and applications. San Diego: Academic Press; 2000. pp. 25-57. [DOI:10.1016/B978-012654050-5/50004-X
5. King LA, Hicks JA, Krull JL, Del Gaiso AK. Positive effect and the experience of meaning in life. J Pers Soc Psychol. 2006;90(1):179-96. [DOI:10.1037/0022-35220.127.116.11
6. Gorbanalipour M, Najafi M, Alirezalo Z, Nasimi N. The effectiveness of reality therapy on happiness and hope in divorced women. J Counsel Psychotherapy Family. 2014;4(2):298-317. [Persian]
7. Young J. The loss of time in chronic systems: An intervention model for working with longer term conditions. J Family Therapy. 1994;15(2):73-80. [DOI:10.1002/j.1467-8438.1994.tb00990.x
8. Dweck CS. Self theory: Their role in motivation, personality and development. Oxfordshire: Psychology Press; 2000.
9. Bandura A, Locke EA. Negative self-efficacy and goal effects revisited. J Appl Psychol. 2003;88(1):87-99. [DOI:10.1037/0021-9010.88.1.87
10. Torki Y, Hajikazemi ES, Bastani F, Haghani H. General self efficacy in elderly living in rest-homes. Iran J Nurs. 2011;24(73):55-62. [Persian]
11. Ogunyemi AO, Mabekoje SO. Self-efficacy, risk-taking behavior and mental health as predictors of personal growth initiative among university undergraduates. J Res Educ Psychol. 2007;5(2):349-62.
12. Matthias J, Waldemar M. Self-efficacy in stressful life transition. In: Bandura, editor. self-efficacy in changing societies. New York: Cambridge University Press; 1995. pp. 117-201.
13. Wood JT. Communication mosaics: An introduction to the field of communication. Wadsworth: Wadsworth Publishing; 2016.
14. Bolton R. Psychology of human relations. Sohrabi H, Hayat Roshanaiy A, translators. Tehran: Roshd; 2015. [Persian]
15. Schilling EA, Baucom DH, Burnet CK, Allen ES, Ragland L. Altering the course of marriage: The effect of PREP communication skills acquisition on couples risk of becoming martially distressed. J Fam Psychol. 2003;17(1):41-53. [DOI:10.1037/0893-318.104.22.168
16. Aslani Kh. The role of communication skills on family performance of married students. J Soc Welf. 2004;4(3):103-24. [Persian]
17. Mohamadipoor M, Falahati M. Effectiveness of life skills training on mental health of spouses of veterans with affective disorders. Iran J War Public Health. 2016;8(1):25-32. [Persian]
18. JafariShirazi F. Studying the impact of life skills training on raising the general efficacy of women heads of household in tehran municipality in 2010-2011. J Women Study. 2012;3(2):47-70. [Persian]
19. Delavar A. Research methods in psychology and educational sciences. Tehran: Vierayesh; 2010. [Persian]
20. Schwarzer R. Self-efficacy: Thought control in action. 1th edition. United Kingdom: Routledge; 1993.
21. Jennings MB, Cheesman MF, Laplante-Lévesque A. Psychometric properties of the self-efficacy for situational communication management questionnaire (SESMQ). Ear Hear. 2014;35(2):221-9. [DOI:10.1097/01.aud.0000441081.64281.b9
22. Rajabi G. Reliability and validity of general self- efficacy beliefs scale (GSE-10). J New Thoughts Educ. 2006;2(1):111-22. [Persian]
23. Snyder CR, Harris C, Anderson JR, Holleran SA, Irving LM, Sigmon ST, et al. The will and the ways: Development and validation of an individual-differences measure of hope .J Pers Soc Psychol. 1991;60(4):570-85. [DOI:10.1037/0022-3522.214.171.1240
24. Karaminia R, Ahmadi M, Soltani T, Bagherian sararoudi R, Moulavi Z. Psychometric properties of the trait hope scale in Iranian students. J Ment Health Spec. 2012;10(6):391-400. [Persian]
25. Nasiri H, Jowkar B. Significance of life, hope, life satisfaction and mental health in women (A group of employed cultural women). J Women Stud. 2008;6(2):157-76. [Persian]