1. Khamis EE, Jadallah MS, Ziad AH, Sami IZ. Shoulder Pain among Rehabilitated Spinal Cord Injured Persons Using Manually Propelled Wheelchairs in the Gaza Strip: A Survey. Journal Asia Pacific Disability Rehabilitation. 2012; 23(2):53-71.
2. Ghomeshi F. Learning to live after spinal injury. Tehran: Publications Arjmand; 2010. pp. 61-85. [Persian]
3. Kashi A. problem pain after spinal cord. Tehran: Model Systems Knowledge Translation Center (MSKTC); 2009. http://www.isaarsci.ir.
4. Danesh Afrooz N. Orthotics in neurological rehabilitation. Tehran: Publications Janbazan Medical and Engineering Research center; 2009. pp. 161-185. [Persian]
5. Bjerkefors A. Performance of trainability in Paraplegics- motor function, shoulder muscle strength and sitting balance befor and after Kayak ergometer training. A Thesis submitted degree of Master of Science (M.S.c). Department of Neuroscience, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden 2006; pp. 38-52.
6. Burnham RS, May L, Nelson E, Steadward R, Reid DC. Shoulder pain in wheelchair athletes. The role of muscle imbalance. Am J Sports Med. 1993; 21(2):238-42. [DOI:10.1177/036354659302100213
7. Restegary M. Sports places for the disabled. Tehran: Publications: Asre Entezer. 2008. pp. 42-71. [Persian]
8. Lee TQ, McMahon PJ. Shoulder biomechanics and muscle plasticity: implications in spinal cord injury. Clin Orthop Relat Res, 2002; (403): 26-36. [DOI:10.1097/00003086-200210001-00004
9. Boninger ML, Koontz AM, Sisto SA, Dyson-Hudson TA, Chang M, Price R, Cooper RA. Pushrim biomechanics and injury in spinal cord injury: Recommendations based on CULP-SCI investigations. Journal of Rehabilitation Research & Development. 2005; 42(3(:9–20.
10. Curtis KA, Roach KE, Applegate EB, Amar T, Benbow CS, Genecco TD, Gualano J. Development of the wheelchair user's shoulder pain index (WUSPI). Paraplegia. 1995; 33(5):290-93. [DOI:10.1038/sc.1995.65
11. Salisbury SK, Nitz J, Souvlis T.Shoulder pain following tetraplegia: a follow-up study 2-4 years after injury, Spinal Cord. Spinal Cord. 2006; 44(12):723-8. [DOI:10.1038/sj.sc.3101908
12. Yildirim NU, Comert E, Ozengin N. Shoulder pain: A comparison of wheelchair basketball players with trunk control and without trunk control, J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil. 2010; 23(2):55-61. [DOI:10.3233/BMR-2010-0250
13. Hesabi M. The effect of central shoulder on pain and shoulder performance of wheelchair users with spinal cord injury[Dissertation]. University of Social Welfare and Rehabilitation Sciences; 2013. [Persian]
14. Arva J, Fitzgerald SG, Cooper RA, Boninger ML. Mechanical efficiency and user power requirement with a pushrim activated power assisted wheelchair. Med Eng Phys. 2001; 23(10):699-705. [DOI:10.1016/S1350-4533(01)00054-6
15. Nash MS, Koppens D, van Haaren M, Sherman AL, Lippiatt JP, Lewis JE. Power-assisted wheels ease energy costs and perceptual responses to wheelchair propulsion in persons with shoulder pain and spinal cord injur. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 89(11): 2080-5 [DOI:10.1016/j.apmr.2008.05.018
16. Kloosterman MG, Eising H, Schaake L, Buurke JH, Rietman JS. Comparison of shoulder load during power-assisted and purely hand-rim wheelchair propulsion. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 2012; 27(5):428-35. [DOI:10.1016/j.clinbiomech.2011.11.010
17. Gharakhanlou R, Daneshmandi H, Alizadeh MH, Prevention and Treatment of Sport Injuries. Publications: Tehran. Samt. 2010. pp. 382-410. [Persian]
18. khodadad H. Sport Traumatology. Publications: Tehran. Bamdad. 2011. pp. 193-230. [Persian]
19. Hosseini SM. Sports injure. Publications: Tehran. Hatami. 2012. pp. 285-340. [Persian]
20. Fullerton HD, Borckardt JJ, Alfano AP. Shoulder Pain: A Comparison of Wheelchair Athletes and Nona-thletic Wheelchair Users. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003; 35(12):1958-61. [DOI:10.1249/01.MSS.0000099082.54522.55
21. Kemp BJ, Bateham AL, Mulroy SJ, Thompson L, Adkins RH, Kahan JS. Effects of reduction in shoulder pain on quality of life and community activities among people living long-term with SCI paraplegia: a randomized control trial. J Spinal Cord Med. 2011; 34(3):278-84. [DOI:10.1179/107902611X12972448729486
22. Moloudi A. The Effect of Circuit Resistance Training selected on the strength, pain and performance of the shoulder disabled a manual wheelchair [Dissertation]. University of Razi Kermanshah; 2014. [Persian]
23. Rahmani P, Shahrokhi H, daneshmandi H. The Compression of shoulder pain and strength and relationship between them in wheelchair veterans athletes and non-athletes. J War Public Health 2012, 4(4): 49-56. [Persian]
24. Mulroy S, Thompson L, Kemp B. Hatchett PP, Newsam CJ. Strengthening and Optimal Movements for Painful Shoulders (STOMPS) in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury. A Randomized Controlled Trial. Physical Therapy Journal 2011; 91 (3); 1-20. [DOI:10.2522/ptj.20100182
25. Erol O, Ozçakar L, CelikerR. Shoulder rotator strength in patients with stage I-II subacromial impingement: relationship to pain, disability, and quality of life. J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 2008; 17(6):893-7. [DOI:10.1016/j.jse.2008.05.043
26. Letafatkar A, Abdolvahabi Z.General Corrective Exercises with corrective exercises. Publications: Tehran. Avay zohur. 2010. pp. 110-160. [Persian]