1. Bagheri Kaboorq A. Generalities and basics of war and strategy. Tehran: International Publishing Center; 1991. [Persian]
2. Basmenji K. Chemical, microbial and nuclear weapons and ways to deal with it. Tehran: Alamut Publishing. 1985. [Persian]
3. Khateri S, Janati Moheb A. Iraq's use of chemical weapons against Iran UN documents. 1st Edition. Tehran: Foundation for the Preservation of the Works and Publication of the Sacred Defense Values; 2007. [Persian]
4. Starr S, Moulds ML. The role of negative interpretations of intrusive memories in depression. J Affect Disord. 2006;93(1-3):125-32. [DOI:10.1016/j.jad.2006.03.001
5. Ghzanfari T, Yaraei R, Kiasalari Z, Hodaei F, Ghasemi H, Pourfarzam S, et al. Evaluation of serum levels of nitric oxide in chemical victims of Sardsht 20 years after sulfure mustard exposure . Iran J War Public Health. 2009;1(2):9-23. [Persian]
6. Kordbache Hosseinabad M. The limitation of chemical and biological weapons in international law (with the approach to Iraq's imposed war on Iran). Tehran: Sarir; 2007. [Persian]
7. Nikoobakht MR. Sexual disorders in male and female. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences Publication; 2003. [Persian]
8. Azizi F. The effect of chemical weaponry on endocrine system. Iran J Endocrinol Metab. 2001;3(3):211-22. [Persian]
9. Tavallaei SA, Assari S, Najafi M, Habibi M, Ghanei M. Study of sleep quality in chemical-warfare-agents exposed veterans. J Mil Med. 2005;6(4):241-8. [Persian]
10. Barlow HD, editor. Clinical handbook of psychological disorder: A step by step treatment manual. 5th Edition. New York: The Guilford Press; 2014.
11. Nikpour S, Javaheri I, Yadavar Nikravesh M, Jamshidi R. Study of sexual problems resulting from delivery in primiparous women referred to outpatient clinics in west of Tehran . Razi J Med Sci. 2006;13(50):189-96. [Persian]
12. Goshtasbi A, Vahdaninia M, Rahimi Foroushani A, Mohammmadi A. Sexual dysfunction disorders and their relation to fertility variables in Kohgiluyeh and Boyerahmad province. Payesh. 2008;7(1);67-73. [Persian]
13. Sadok BJ, Sadok VA. Kaplan and Sadock's synopsis of psychiatry: behavioral sciences/clinical psychiatry. Volume 2. 10th Edition. Pourafkari N, translator. Tehran: Shahr-e Ab; 2011. [Persian]
14. Rosen RC, Bachmann GA. Sexual well-being, happiness, and satisfaction, in women: the case for a new conceptual paradigm. J Sex Marital Ther. 2008;34(4):291-7. [DOI:10.1080/00926230802096234
15. Shindel AW, Nelson CJ, Naughton CK, Ohebshalom M, Mulhall JP. Sexual function and quality of life in the male partner of infertile couples: prevalence and correlates of dysfunction. J Urol. 2008;179(3):1056-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.juro.2007.10.069
16. Monga M, Alexandrescu B, Katz SE, Stein M, Ganiats T. Impact of infertility on quality of life, marital adjustment, and sexual function. Urology. 2004;63(1):126-30. [DOI:10.1016/j.urology.2003.09.015
17. Nene UA, Coyaji K, Apte H. Infertility: a label of choice in the case of sexually dysfunctional couples. Patient Educ Couns. 2005;59(3):234-8. [DOI:10.1016/j.pec.2005.08.005
18. Malkari B, Karimian N. Psychological- social consequences chemical bombardment of the Sardasht victims (a qualitative study). Iran J War Public Health. 2013;5(3):7-13. [Persian]
19. Pastor Z. Female sexual desire disorders--prevalence, classification and treatment possibilities. Ceska Gynekol. 2011;76(1):59-64. [Czech]
20. Ranjebar Shayan H, Ahmadi Kh, Raeisi F. Sexual dysfunctions in chemical injured veterans. J Mil Med.
21. 2008;10(2):99-106. [Persian]
22. Leiblum SR. Sexual problems and dysfunction: epidemiology, classification, and risk factors. J Gend Specif Med. 1999;2(5):41-5.
23. Basson R, Rees P, Wang R, Montejo AL, Incrocci L. Sexual function in chronic illness. J Sex Med. 2010;7(1 Pt 2):374-88. [DOI:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2009.01621.x
24. Beyer CE, Ogletree RJ, Ritzel DO, Drolet JC, Gilbert SL, Brown D. Gender representation in illustrations, text, and topic areas in sexuality education curricula. J Sch Health. 1996;66(10):361-4. [DOI:10.1111/j.1746-1561.1996.tb03393.x
25. D'Emilio J, Freedman EB. Intimate matters: a history of sexuality in America. 3rd Edition. London: The University of Chicago Press; 2012. [DOI:10.7208/chicago/9780226923819.001.0001
26. Grant JE, Pinto A, Gunnip M, Mancebo MC, Eisen JL, Rasmussen SA. Sexual obsessions and clinical correlates in adults with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Compr Psychiatry. 2006;47(5):325-9. [DOI:10.1016/j.comppsych.2006.01.007
27. Lewis RW, Fugl-Meyer KS, Bosch R, Fugl-Meyer AR, Laumann EO, Lizza E, Martin-Morales A. Epidemiology/risk factors of sexual dysfunction. J Sex Med. 2004;1(1):35-9. [DOI:10.1111/j.1743-6109.2004.10106.x
28. del Mar Sánchez-Fuentes M, Santos-Iglesias P, Sierra JC. A systematic review of sexual satisfaction. Int J Clin Health Pychol. 2014;14(1):64-75. [DOI:10.1016/S1697-2600(14)70038-9
29. Abu Shosha GM. Employment of Colaizzi's strategy in descriptive phenomenology: a reflection of a researcher. Eur Sci J. 2012;8(27):31-43.
30. Nourmohammadi B. Neuropsychological status in chemical warfare veterans with chronic PTSD disorder. In: Soroush MR, Majdinasab M, editors. Proceedings of the First Congress on the Consequences of Gas Attacks during Iraq-Iran War; 2004 July 1-2; Tehran, Iran. Tehran: Publications of the Society for the Protection of Chemical Weapons Victims; 2004. [Persian]
31. Yousefi N, Farsani K, Shakiba A, Hemmati S, Nabavi Hesar J. Halbert index of sexual desire (HISD) questionnaire validation. Clin Psychol Pers. 2014;2(9):107-18. [Persian]
32. Fahlbusch E, Lochman JM, Mbiti J, Pelikan J, Vischer L, Bromiley GW, et al. The encyclopedia of Christianity. Volume 4. Michigan: Eerdmans Publishing Company; 2005.
33. Rajabi GR, Amanollahi A, Khojest Mehr R, Hosseini
34. MA, Attari Y. The Effectiveness of cognitive - behavioral therapy and therapeutic therapy in treatment of early ejaculation men referring to Ahwaz Medical Centers. J Fam Couns Psychother. 2013;2(4):435-55. [Persian]
35. Pierre A. Psychological and interpersonal dimensions of sexual function and dysfunction. Arab J Urol. 2013;11(3):217-21. [DOI:10.1016/j.aju.2013.07.007
36. Andrews G. Womens sexual health. 2nd Edition. London: Baillière Tindall; 2001.
37. Brezsnyak M, Whisman MA. Sexual desire and relationship functioning: the effects of marital satisfaction and power. J Sex Marital Ther. 2004;30(3):199-217. [DOI:10.1080/00926230490262393
38. Nappi RE, Albani F, Vaccaro P, Gardella B, Salonia A, Chiovato L, et al. Use of the Italian translation of the Female Sexual Function Index (FSFI) in routine gynecological practice. Gynecol Endocrinol. 2008;24(4):214-9. [DOI:10.1080/09513590801925596
39. Eskandari M. Investigation of the mental status of chemical agents. In: Proceedings of the National Congress of Military Medicine (with emphasis on 8 years of sacred experience); 2002 Oct 7-9; Tehran, Iran. Tehran: Imam Hussein University; 2002. [Persian]
40. Kargar H. A survey on the relative frequency of sexual dysfunctions in war veterans [Dissertation]. Tehran: Tehran University of Medical Sciences; 2004. [Persian]
41. Jensen P, Jensen SB, Sørensen PS, Bjerre BD, Rizzi DA, Sørensen AS, et al. Sexual dysfunction in male and female patients with epilepsy: a study of 86 outpatients. Arch Sex Behav. 1990;19(1):1-14. [DOI:10.1007/BF01541822
42. Maleknejad M, Fazel F. Examining the problems and complaints of chemical veterans. In: Soroush MR, Majdinasab M, editors. Proceedings of the First Congress on the Consequences of Gas Attacks during Iraq-Iran War; 2004 July 1-2; Tehran, Iran. Tehran: Publications of the Society for the Protection of Chemical Weapons Victims; 2004. [Persian]
43. Ahmadi K, Reshadatjoo M, Karami, G, Anisi J. Vicarious PTSD in Sardasht chemical warfare victims' wives. J Behav Sci. 2009;3(3):195-9. [Persian]
44. Qanei M, Khateri S, Tarighati OR. A health care guide for chemical warfare victims (and their health care providers). 1st Edition. Tehran: Research Institute of Veterans Engineering and Medical Sciences; 2003. [Persian]