1. Mohzab A. Investigating the relationship between cognitive and metacognitive skills with Locus of control and achievement motivation in District 5 middle school students in Tehran [Dissertation]. Tehran: University of Tehran; 2014. [Persian]
2. Amani F, Amani A, Mohamadpour H. Comparison of motivational beliefs, self-regulation strategies and personality factors and their predictive role on the academic performance of gifted and normal students. J Women Family Stud. 2012;4(1):43-62. [Persian]
3. Hasani Zangbar T, Livarjani Sh. Investigating the effect of self- regulated learning strategies training on female first-grade high school students\' math learning and anxiety in Bostan Abad in the academic year 2015-2016. J Instr Eval. 2017;10(3):69-93. [Persian]
4. Shokry O, Kadivar P, valiollah F, Sanghari AA, Zain Abadi H, Ghanai z, et al. The role of personality factors, learning approaches and thinking styles on academic achievement of students. J Psychol. 2007;11(4);447-70. [Persian]
5. Hajiyakhchali A, Morovvati Z, Fathi F. The relationship between personality characteristics, intelligence beliefs and academic achievement goals and self-efficacy. J Per Individ Difference.2014;3(4):75-92. [Persian]
6. Zabihi Hesari N, Ghulam Ali Lavassani M. The relationship between intelligence beliefs and goals of progress with self-efficacy in the students of the Payame Noor University. J Res Learn Virtual Sch. 2004;1(4):9-17. [Persian]
7. Samadi M. Survey students self-monitoring and parents learning: The study of gender and academic performance. J Psychol Educ. 2004;34(1):157-75. [Persian]
8. Yousefy A, Ghassemi Gh, Firouznia S. Motivation and academic achievement in medical students. J Educ Health Promot. 2012;1:423-33. [DOI:10.4103/2277-9531.94412
9. Mohamadameenee Z. The relation between self regulated learning strategies, motivational beliefs, and students academic achievement. Q J New Thoughts Educ. 2008;4(4):123-36. [Persian]
10. Zahed A, Rajabi S, Omidi M. A comparison of social, emotional and educational adjustment and self-regulated learning in students with and without learning disabilities. J Learn Disabil. 2012;1(2):43-62. [Persian]
11. Samadi M. The effect of educational and self-regulatory methods on academic achievement. 2007;9(1):40-8. [Persian]
12. Vayskarami H, Sabziyan S, Pirjavid F, Gravand H. The relationship between perception of parenting styles and self-regulatory learning strategies of students at Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. J Res Virtual Learn. 2014;2(5):81-98. [Persian]
13. Jahromy Gh. The relationship between intelligence beliefs, achievement goals and cognitive engagement among high school students. J Educ Psychol. 2011;2(1):11-29. [Persian]
14. Kareshki, H. The role of dimensions of perfectionism and goal orientations in self-regulation prediction of Shiraz University students. J Knowl Res Appli Psychol. 2013;14(2):100-8. [Persian]
15. Mahdian H, Ahadi H, Ahghari Gh. Standardize training persuasion questionnaire and its relationship with unbelievable intelligence and academic performance of middle scholar\'s city of Kashmar. J Educ Meas. 2013;1(2):23-36.
16. Abouserie R. Self-esteem and achievement motivation as determinants of students\' approaches to studying. J Stud High Educ. 1995;20(1):19-26. [Persian] [DOI:10.1080/03075079512331381770
17. Yasaminejad P, Taheri M, golmohammadian M, Ahadi H. The relationship between self-regulation and achievement motivation and academic achievement of high school female students in Tehran. J Teach Learn.2013;20(3):325-38. [Persian]
18. Berger JL, Karabenick SA. Motivation and student\'s use of learning strategies: Evidence of unidirectional effects in mathematics classrooms. Learn Instruc. 2011;21(3):416-28. [DOI:10.1016/j.learninstruc.2010.06.002
19. Bidjerano T. Yun Dai D. The relationship between the big five model of personality and self-regulated learning strategies. Learn Individ Differences. 2007;17(1):69-81. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2007.02.001
20. Boekaerts M, Zeidner M, Pintrich PR. Handbook of self- regulation. San Diego: Academic Press; 1999. pp. 416-28.
21. Bouchard B, Parent S, Lavirée S. Self- regulation on a concept information\'s task among average and gifted student. Excremental Child Psychol. 1993;56(1):115-34. [DOI:10.1006/jecp.1993.1028
22. Schunk D H, Zimmerman B J. Self-regulated learning: From teaching to self-reflective practice. New York: The Guilford Press; 1998.
23. Deci E L, Ryan R M. The \"what\" and \"why\" of goal pursuits: Human needs and the self-determination of behavior. Psychol Inq. 2000;11(4):227-68. [DOI:10.1207/S15327965PLI1104_01
24. Dembo M h. Applying educational psychology. 5th edition. New York: Longman Publication Group; 1994.
25. Walton GM1, Spencer SJ. Latent ability: grades and test scores systematically underestimate the intellectual ability of negatively stereotyped students. Psychol Sci. 2009;20(9):1132-9. [DOI:10.1111/j.1467-9280.2009.02417.x
26. Hadwin AF. Self-regulated learning. In: Good TL, editor. 21st Cntury eucation: A reference handbook. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications; 2008. pp. 175-83. [DOI:10.4135/9781412964012.n19
27. Singh K. Study of achievement motivation in relation to academic achievement of students. Inter J Educ Plann Prospective Valid. 2011;1(2).161-71.
28. Zhang LF. Further investigating thinking styles and psychosocial development in the Chinese higher education context. Learn Individ Differen. 2010;20(6):593-603. [DOI:10.1016/j.lindif.2010.04.011
29. Zimmerman BJ. Investigating self-regulation and motivation: Historical background, methodological developments, and future prospects. Am Educ Res J. 2010;45(1):166-83. [DOI:10.3102/0002831207312909